- I actually stuck to the plan.
- I drank over 100 oz of water each day.
- After much contemplation I have narrowed down to two marathon in early winter, the Miami ING or the Disney Princess Marathon.
- I actually got up early Saturday morning to run at 5:15.
- I didn’t take any shortcuts during the run..I ran the ENTIRE 6 miles in MIDTOWN Atlanta. We ran through Atlantic Station, Georgia Tech, Piedmont Park and back to Colony Square.
- I have committed to coming back next week..for now
- I sweated like a pig.
- I wanted to throw up every time a new hill cam upon me.
- I ended up walking more than running since I hadn’t ran more than 4 miles since the Publix Half Marathon.
- My BodyGlide worked ( I also used a bit of diaper rash for those spots).
- I’m still not convinced that I want to do a marathon but I will continue to train.