So just to let you know..I’m still eating clean. Yes, I am in it for the next 70 something days. I’m controlling my urges to eat a pack of Oreos by keeping celery snacks around and by tracking my progress on sites like My Fitness Pal! This week I had the chance to eat a salmon patty and I darn near LOST MY MIND! It was so good and only 180 calories!
Just like any week I have my positives and negatives:
- I filled my fridge up with veggies. Remember you have to stay READY.
- I am drinking water–AND LOTS OF IT!
- I am not having dreams about eating cookies.
- I haven’t cheated.
- Why do I keep envisioning me with a bikini on? (Yes, weird…I know)
- I may eat a salmon burger every damn day just because it’s so delicious!
I weighed myself this week and I’m still at 199 pounds but I’m not worried- it will move. This week I have already done Insanity and I plan on doing CrossFit 3 times this week. How are you guys doing on your clean eating? What are your strengths and weaknesses? Any tips for me?
Check out the menu for this week MealplanweekofOctober15.