Last night I did what millions of other Americans did, I watched the Vice President debates. Surprisingly it was a REALLY good debate but it got me thinking. Every candidate always promises what they are going to do when they get elected but rarely do they keep their promises. Last night Biden and Ryan, went “head to head” with hilarious soundbites and facial expressions but I was left confused. Where were the details from both campaigns?
So I’ve decided to take matters in my own hands and tell you want I would do if I ran for President. Here goes:
- I would make gas go back to .99 a gallon. If it goes up past $1.50 it will be time to call and emergency Joint Chiefs of Gas meeting and demand answers.
- That annoying agency, the I.R.S., would be required to only send correspondence out on Mondays–such Mondays pretty much suck anyways.
- If any child is hungry they should be feed.
- If you’re an adult (and able to ) you should be required to work.
- If you got a student loan and can’t get a job in your major, the loans are cleared.
- Anyone who hurts a child MUST die! There really shouldn’t even be a trial..just kill them. People like Sandusky should not only die but should be publicly whipped beat.
- Every man above the age of 21 should be made to watch and/or read The Color Purple, Steel Magnolias and 50 Shades of Grey–several times over.
- Tickets over $35 would be illegal. If you’re caught speeding or driving on a suspended license, you should have to do community service at the local school of their choice.
- No man should be able to comment/persuade or assert anything about what women should do with their bodies UNLESS they’re a medical professional.
- Higher education at public institutions should be free for all American if they are a U.S. citizen.
- Illegal immigrants should have a path to citizenship.
- Mortgages companies should be REQUIRED to work with homeowners who are behind so that foreclosures won’t bring down property values.
- Companies should be given incentives to hiring out of work, soldiers.
- Companies who ship jobs overseas should be taxed hard.
- Public education needs to be lead by people who were once educators.
- Instead of sending 18 year old soldiers barely out of high school to war zones , we could just send the criminals who flood our jails.
This is just a FEW of the items on my platform-some serious some fun. What would be your platform if you ran for President of The United States?