Last weekend I got invited to attend a bloggers late lunch at Zoe’s Kitchen on Cobb Parkway here in Atlanta, GA. I was nervous about going because you guys already know that I am on a mission to eat clean. Well as soon as I walked into the facility and viewed the menu, I knew there would be NO problem in sticking with ‘clean eating’ while here.
Before I tell you about my meal, let me give you some background about the company!
- Zoës Kitchen is a fast-casual restaurant offering tasty and simple homemade Mediterranean-inspired dishes hand-prepared daily with wholesome, close-to-the-garden ingredients.
- Zoës translates to “life” in Greek and we embrace this in everything we do. From offering quick, wholesome meal solutions that allow families to get out of the kitchen and enjoy more time together, to providing catering for life’s events, Zoës is passionate about celebrating life’s occasions, both big and small.
- Zoës Kitchen has a passion for delivering fresh, quality food in the quick, casual space that people can feel good about eating.
- They believe all food tastes better when it’s fresh, so all ingredients and dishes are hand-prepared daily in the kitchen.
- Zoe’s Kithcen offeres a unique mix of simply prepared Meditteranean- inspired dishes and local Southern favorites.
- Zoës Kitchen keeps customers’ dietary concerns top-of-mind and offers vegan and vegetarian options, as well as gluten-free and nut-free dishes.
Now to make things even better! I’m giving away a $15 dollar giftcard to Zoes Kitchen! All you have to do to enter is to leave a comment below! I will randomly choose a winner by Friday, February 15th, 2013!
**I was not compensated for this post!**