Let me start off by lettin you know that EVERYTHING on this website belongs to ME…and ME ONLY. That being the case, you should know/understand/follow the following points:
1. The title of this blog is entitled, “BossyGirl1980″ so any advice I gice is just that. ADVICE. Please use your common sense when trying the hair products/ lifestyle choices I recommend. Remember use this site at your own risk.
2. I wish I was “big time” and I got paid to write reviews or offer my opinions BUT I DO NOT GET PAID TO WRITE/DISCUSS anything on this blog. Now I do receive free products but I’m “real” and I keep it real. So me being sent products in no way make my judgements biased.
All content on Bossy Girl 1980 is copyrighted.
Here are some things you CAN DO WITH MY MATERIAL FROM THIS SITE( or any other I own)
Share–to copy, distribute and transmit work but only under these CONDITIONS
Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work). Attribute this work:
Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
No Derivative Works. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page. Use of images
Use of Images
- First, if you see something (image wise) that you want to reuse do so ONLY if you first email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and receive my permission. ALWAYS REFER THAT YOU GOT IT FROM THIS SITE.
- I am diligent in giving credit to pictures that do not belong to me; however, if I have used your picture without credit please email email@example.com and I will immeaditely CORRECT THIS. PERIOD.POINT. BLANK.I always credit pictures that I use but if I have used yours and you would like for it to be removed, please let me know.
|Privacy NoticeThis privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for BossyGirl in the City. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.